Friday, February 5, 2010

only when....

Heyy you, yeah, you(:
I'm gonna need to tell you some things here.



Don't look for me only when you're alone, but when you're with people around you too.
Don't look for me only when you're just happy, but when you're sad too, and this goes vice versa.
Don't look for me when you're healthy, but when you're sick too.
Look for me each single time, because that's the nicest thing to be done.
Maybe I don't have the looks for you, but I'm looking forward to share you some part of me, that cares for you(:

There are some people, they asked where are you, and they realized things that I scared the most to be happening to us are happening right now.

They told me that we seems apart now.

Are we?

I hate it when I have to go through this feelings again.

Just so you know, hurt me in front of me, not behind me.

So I'll get through it maybe a little bit easier.

(:

*it's very hard to move on you see. -_-" haiyaa*

No comments:

Post a Comment